Cameroon Jobs 2019. Hello, welcome to our job page. We have several jobs for you this month of August as well as details on how to apply for them.
If you go through and you can’t find a suitable job for yourself or love one, kindly check our next page.
1. Cameroon Jobs 2019: Web and Mobile Developer H / F
NEXAH SARL (Douala, Cameroon)
Job type: Full Time
WEB AND MOBILE DEVELOPER H / F
NEXAH is a company specialized in the development of mobile solutions for the African market. In order to strengthen its technical team, it is recruiting a professional trainer in web and mobile development.
In collaboration with his superior N + 1, the candidate will have as main missions to:
- Participate in projects from conception to realization.
- Provide corrective maintenance of existing applications.
- Have at least a Bac + 3 in computer science
- Have a good knowledge of a development framework: Laravel, Spring, nodejs …
- Having a knowledge of mobile application development would be a plus
- Have knowledge of a CMS (Joomla, WordPress …)
- Have a preference for teamwork
- Have a good morality and good organizational skills
- Have an ability to express yourself in French and English
- Ability to adapt to change
Criteria of the announcement
Type of contract: Full-time professional internship.
Duration: 3months renewable once.
Compile Curriculum vitae.
Address of receipt of applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for receipt of application August 15, 2019
2.Direct Salesmen at Rei Phone Sarl Bafoussam
Location: Bafoussam, Cameroon
Job type: Full Time
REINE PHONE Sarl, digital partner Cameroon needs the services of DSM (Direct Salesmen) in Bafoussam.
Number of positions: 02
Under the responsibility of the supervisors, DSM will be responsible for:
- actively participating in the distribution of MTN Cameroon services and products.
They will have the main tasks of:
- Promoting company activities.
- Promote activities related to “Customer service”
- Promote the activities related to financial services (Mobile Money).
- Sell Pay As You Go.
- Achieve the objectives of the company.
- Minimum degree: Baccalauréat.
- Professional experience in prospecting and selling of telecommunication products.
- Mastery of computers
- Be at least 21 years old
- Curriculum vitae.
- A cover letter with the desired department in mind.
- A photocopy of the map of applicant’s residence.
- The above documents must be sent to thierryrolandsamennzouda@gm and email@example.com by specifying “DSM application” or by sending them to Human Resource at MTN Ndjemoumau no later than Thursday 08 August 17H00.
3. Cameroon Jobs 2019: Workers Needed At An American – Britain NGO
An American – Britain foreign NGO is urgently in need of workers in Buea and neighboring towns before the end of next week. The job comes with:
- Good salary package.
- Free housing.
- Chances are limited.
- For details, Call: 671 491 613 / 680 415 049
4. Primary School Teachers at Enko La Gaieté International School
Enko La Gaieté Primary Campus, the brand new primary section of Enko La Gaieté International School in Yaoundé, Cameroon is looking for dedicated Primary Teachers to ensure day to day educational quality and well being for their young students.
Teachers are needed at the pre-nursery, nursery and class 1 to class 6 for the following disciplines.
- French as second language
- Physical education (PE)
The Primary Teachers report to the Primary School Coordinator.
- Teaching, monitoring, preparing students for internal and external examinations
- Participating in the School Mission and Organization
- Ensuring Health & Safety (to secure a safe learning environment)
- Professional Development (continuous training to our international programmes)
- Communication with parents
- Education (minimum): professional teaching certificates
- Proven job experience as a primary school teacher
- Legal authorization to work in Cameroon ; can commute with ease to Bastos
- Computer literate
- Possess the right attitude and be the right fit to the school’s culture
Job skills and capacity
- Great communicator: fluent in spoken and written French and English.
- Self-motivated, goal and objective driven with ability to work independently and a professional attitude.
- Confident to interact with people and able to handle pressure or rejection with great composure.
- Caring enough to demonstrate empathy and flexible enough to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Team player: constantly communicates and works towards achieving marketing goals If all of these describe you and match your skills, please join our team today.
- Send: CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or https://enkoeducation.com/careers/
- Attach a copy of valid national ID, highest certificate till date in the email before you send it
Deadline: 12th August 2019
Successful applicants will commence work in mid-August 2019.
Job originally published on Akwa jobs.
5. Cameroon Jobs 2019: House Managers And Nannies Needed
For the purposes of its services, ZENXPRESS CONCIERGERIE based in Douala Cameroon is looking for women for the positions of house manager and nanny.
They are looking for motivated people, who appreciate what they do.
To apply, please send your documents (cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, photocopy of the CNI and precise location plan) to the following address: email@example.com
1-The candidatures of people residing in Douala 4th and Douala 5th are strongly desired.
2-Applications from English speakers are also accepted.
6. Project Coordinator CBT
Plan International, an independent non-profit development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls is in need of the services of a project coordinator.
The main role of the Project Coordinator is to manage the project and ensure effective and efficient implementation. Fluency in English and French is required. The project coordinator must have knowledge and experience in Project management, monitoring and evaluation (quantitative and qualitative), of the cultural practices and security situation in operational areas. Ultimate quality assurance of reports submitted to donors and NOs lies with the Project Coordinator.
Typical Responsibilities – Key End Results of Position:
Coordinate field activity plans and tasking field teams in consultation with the respective Field Office on a weekly basis. This includes close follow-up to ensure corrective actions have been taken;
Ensure the effective follow-up and management of transfer, complains and the effective implementation of the project at the level of projects site ;
Design distribution plans and ensure that the supply of foodstuffs in the distribution points are done accordingly;
Work in collaboration with the PU management as well as the Project Manager in the development of new grants and resource mobilisation;
Ensure that further enrolment of beneficiaries respects the standardized criteria as well as gender issues.
Maintain a good collaboration and communication with technical and financial partners (Plan Canada, UNICEF, PAM) also with local authorities and Partners involved in the humanitarian response ;
Ensure the respect of all in house SOP and policy with regard to safeguarding and humanitarian principals as well ;
Liaise with the program, administrative, logistic and finance staff at the program unit (PU) level to maximize collaboration and ensure proper coordination of activities.
Ensure a proper respect of administrative and finance operating procedures.
Organize regular guidance and trainings for field support teams in coordination with the WFP local Office. re-fresher trainings for field staff must be conducted (face-to-face or remotely), and for each newly recruited staff and set a Minimum performance indicator to be evaluated on momthly basis in line with both Plan and WFP evaluation criteria.
Ensure quality and timely of reports(also provide photographic evidence of activities before the submission to WFP Field Office and CNO.
Ensure monthly reporting through in house mecanism such as work book,
Dealing with Problems:
The holder of the position has no authorization and will liaise with PU’s finance and Administrative department for all related finance and administrative procedures under the leadership of PUM.
Communications and Working Relationships:
The CBT Project Coordinator should Maintain a good collaboration and communication with technical and financial partners (WFP,UNHCR, NOs) also with local authorities .
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviors, and Experience Required to Achieve Role’s Objectives:
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (Cash based Programing, Food Security, Project Management, Humanitarian response) and/or proven experience in implementing a Cash project.
Extensive Knowledge on the new National Protocol of the Management of Acute Malnutrition
At least 2 years of experience working for a reputable international humanitarian and development organization.
Experience in the management of a CVA project.
Physical Environment and Demands:
Ability to work in remote area and in zones were security issues is a concern.
Level of Contact with Children:
High level: Frequent interaction with children
How To Apply
To apply for this job, kindly click on the apply button below. Your application should include:
A cover letter
A comprehensive CV including details of three referees, one of whom should be your current of most recent supervisor
Location: Batouri – Cameroon
Closing date: 11 august 2019
Plan International Cameroon operates in an equal opportunity environment and actively encourages diversity. Only applications received in French or English will be treated and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job originally published on NGO JOBS IN AFRICA.
7. Sales Officer at Dangote Cement Cameroon Ltd
Douala (01) & Maroua (01)
Execute sales plan based on the approved sales strategy in conjunction with the Area Sales Manager.
Process customer orders and follow-up with distribution personnel to ensure prompt product delivery in line with organisational policies.
Proactively gather current customer data/information and regularly update customer database to ensure reliability and accuracy.
Log and address customer complaints; escalate appropriate issues and follow-up to ensure proper resolution.
Work closely with Area Manager to identify constraints to product sales and notify the Head, Regional Sales.
Proactively identify and report on potential revenue streams or new sales avenues.
Initiate and manage relationships with internal and external customers within the local environment.
Ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
Prepare/compile periodic activity, financial and performance reports.
Perform any other duties assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales or its equivalent in a related discipline.
Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
Language of communication:
Bilingual (English & French)
CVs should be sent in MS Word format only and subject line should clearly state “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF……………….”/
Closing Date: 13 August 2019
Originally published on
8. Online Job In Cameroon.
Work online anywhere in Cameroon and get paid weekly directly into your mobile money account. For details, send a WhatsApp message by clicking Here.
For more Cameroon jobs in 2019, visit our next page.