Jobs In Cameroon 2019 – Mid August
Jobs In Cameroon 2019: MMUOCK Cooperative Credit Union
The Management of M’muock Cooperative Credit Union Ltd needs the services of a qualified, enthusiastic, development oriented and hardworking Cameroonian to take up the task of Branch Manager in her Buea branch.
- Having a working experience of at least two years.
- Age limit 28 – 35 years old.
- Holder of a first degree in Banking, Accountancy, Economics or Management from a recognized institution.
- A hand written application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Must be able to provide a valuable guarantee
- Must be computer literate
- Bilingualism is of added advantage
- Be ready to work anywhere in Cameroon
- Be SMART and TRUST WORTHY
For more information
- Contact (237) 676 008 964
- Mail us at email@example.com
- Drop your application only at the branch office at T-Junction Bamenda same building with express union.
- Address through the General Manager to the Board of Directors M’Muockccul
Latest date of application is 14/08/2019 at 3:00pm.
Short listed candidates shall be invited for a written part on the 16/08/2019, at the branch office at T-Junction Bamenda same building with express union.
Alou Cooperative Credit Union
The Management of Alou Cooperative Credit Union Ltd, (AlouCCUL), cat. 1 MFI announces vancancy for the recruitment of an Internal Controller.
Specific requirements for the position include:
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA from a recognized University or Institution.
- GCE Advanced Level/BAC in Accounting is an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years working experience in Accounting and internal control
- Working experience is an added advantage
- Knowledge of MS Excel, word or any Accounting/Banking Software
- Candidate must be between the age of 30 and 40 years old
- Hand written application addressed to the President OF the Board of Directors of AlouCCUL
- Clean photocopies of Birth certificate, National Identity Card or Passport, and Highest certificate
- Detailed CV
- Motivation letter and/or Letter of Recommendation
- Any other relevant credentials
- One Thousand (1000) FCFA for examination fee
Application files should be submitted in a sealed envelope address to: President of the BOD of AlouCCULL latest August 31st, 2019 at the Head Office in Bamenda, Food Market, Opposite Amen Pharmacy.
Internship In Finances And Human Resources
Place of employment: Yaoundé
I. Presentation of the organization
Solidarities International is a French humanitarian organization present in Cameroon since 2014.
• Bac +3 minimum in finance, management, accounting, and other related fields
• Knowledge of human resources management
• Minimum 06 months of experience in the field of Finance, Accounting Control Management and Human Resources knowledge
• Proficiency in spoken and written French required, spoken and written English desired
• Complete control of the Office Pack (in particular Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Knowledge of the region would be an asset.
• Rigor, organization, precision;
• Good communication, flexibility and mobility;
• Great faculty of organization and synthesis spirit;
• Able to take initiatives;
• High stress resistance and ability to work under pressure;
• Honesty and strong understanding of humanitarian engagement.
Please send your application to the attention of the Administrative and Financial Coordinator of Solidarities International at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: No physical application is accepted and any incomplete application will be rejected. The file must include: CV, motivation letter, photocopies of diplomas, internship certificates, or any other document justifying the training / experience.
Deadline for submission of applications: 21 August 2019
The list of the candidates selected to pass the technical test will be posted on the portal of the premises of Solidarity International.
Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation National Essay Competition
The Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation has organized a National Essay competition on the topic:
What Economic Model for Cameroon: Foreign Aid or Economic Freedom?
Participants must be young Cameroonians less than 25 years old. The following prize categories were set aside:
First prize: $400
Second Prize: $300
Third prize: $200
If you’re less than 25 years, this is an opportunity for you to express your ideas for Cameroon and the world to see. To participate, kindly check their Facebook page at Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation for the link and apply.
Anu Consulting and leadership Services
Are you between the ages of 21-35?
Do you possess’ good communication skills?
Are you willing to work with the digital and airtime Distribution Company?
Then the moment has come! Anu Consulting and leadership Services is recruiting five (05) commercial Agents who will work in collaboration with Digipos in Yaounde
- Be a computer literate
• Good communications skills; Orals and written
• Have an android phone
• Power of negotiation
• Physically apt
• Can work under pressure
• Quickly adapt to new environment.
Ready to learn new things
Those who had previously work as brand ambassador to MTN, ORANGE and NEXTEL are highly recommended
Being bilingual is Compulsory
• Localization plan
• Photocopy of ID
• Highest certificate
We expect each candidate to have at least Ordinary levels and send your application through the email below.
We are located at Carrefour Acacia opposite the Orange Building.
For more information kindly contact the following numbers.
The service of a driver is needed in Buea to drive in a glass workshop.
- Driver’s license
- You must be an Anglophone
- You should be physically fit.
Online Job In Cameroon
For more information call 677103898 Work online anywhere in Cameroon and get paid weekly directly into your mobile money account. For details, send a WhatsApp message by clicking Here.
Check out our other pages for more jobs in Cameroon.