Biggy 237: How To Vote (SMS and Online), as well as Cost Per Vote.
Phase one of Cameroon’s biggest reality TV show will begin on Sunday, February 9, 2020 and you will be required to vote for your favorite housemate in order to get them into that house. Perhaps, you don’t understand the voting procedure completely or you have some doubts, don’t worry, we got you covered.
So this is how you vote in Cameroon and abroad. If you are in Cameroon, you can vote via SMS and online but if you are in any other country, you can only vote online.
Voting in Cameroon via SMS
- You need either an MTN or Orange sim card for this.
- The Voting shortcode is 8012
- SMS the Contestant number of your favorite contestant to 8012.
- For example, assuming your Contestant’s number is 65, SMS 65 To 8012.
- An SMS cost 100 FCFA. So, if you have 1000 FCFA for example, you will be able to give your contestants 10 votes at a time.
- You can vote as many times as possible. There is no limit. So you can even vote a thousand times at any moment.
- You can also vote online using the online portal created for foreigners on Biggy 237 official page as explained below.
Voting Out of Cameroon (And In Cameroon) Online
- Visit the Biggy 237 website at www.biggy237.org/vote/
- Once on the page, select a voting package
- Click on BUY NOW
- A description box will appear, type Contestant number and vote
- Single vote costs $2 USD
- 11 Atalaku votes cost $20 USD
- And 25 VIP Votes cost $50 USD
Remember, voting lines will officially open on February 9, 2020 at 7:30 PM. Vote for your favorite because only your votes will get them into the house.