Who Will Win BBNaija Lockdown 2020? Predictions

Spread the love

Big Brother Naija Lockdown season 5 2020 is finally coming to an end. Who will walk away with the grand prize?

This is our prediction of how the housemates will leave the house on Sunday. What will be 5th, 4th, 3d, 2nd and of course winner?

5. VEE

Vee

Who would have thought that Vee would make it to top 5? From the very first eviction, she was in the bottom 8. She was also in the bottom 4 a few weeks after. Vee would have been evicted together with Lucy but fortunately for her, Erica was disqualified and just one person was evicted that week. Well, from bottom four to top five, that is grace indeed.

4. NEO

Neo

Neo is another definition of Grace in that house. Remember, there was a week Neo had the least votes among all nominated housemates but his fellow housemates voted to save him. He has also escape nominations for several weeks now and that got him into the final. Well, he has played his game well and at the end of the day, this is a game and you just have to play well.

3. NENGI

Ninjas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nengi

We are not surprised she made it to the grand finale. Nengi is beautiful, smart, humble and loved by many. She was the first head of house, first female head of house and one of the three housemates to clinched the head of house title thrice this season. She has her head in the game and that has taken her this far.

2. DORATHY

Exploras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my full chest!

Dorathy

Dorathy is a real strong woman, yes! She is. Surviving two back to back evictions in the most crucial weeks when you are the only lady among three men each week is worth applauding. If she doesn’t win that grand prize, she at least deserve that 1st runner position and her fans will certainly give it to her.

1. LAYCON (Winner)

Icons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Team social distancing!

Laycon

Laycon is a pacesetter. Icons are record setters. The kind of support and love Laycon has received this season is comparable to none. He is the first and only housemate in the history of Big Brother Naija to hit one 1 million followers while still in the house. Just check out the voting results for last week, Laycon alone got over 50% of the entire votes (50.11 %), leaving the other three housemates with just 49.89%. What other magnitude of love and support can be compared to that? He has never been head of house once, he has never won a betway arena game but his personality has earned has taken him to places where he never thought he could ever get to.

Laycon has surely been destined to win this and Icons will definitely make sure that happens.

That is just our prediction. Who do you think will win? Please rank your top 5 and share with us in the comment section.

16 thoughts on “Who Will Win BBNaija Lockdown 2020? Predictions

  1. I think in the schemes of predictions neo 5th, vee 4th, Dorathy second runner up and Nengi Ist runner up and off course Laycon carrying the prized money.

  2. Laycon is the winner,Dorathy the 1st runner up,Nengi the 2nd runner-up,Vee the 3rd runner-up,then Neo the 4th runner-up.that is it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may have missed

WhatsApp chat